- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All content and graphics on this site are copyrighted by MBTechWorks, LLC and are protected by US copyright and international treaties. The content and graphics of this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except as follows providing all MBTechWorks.com copyright notices are kept intact. 1) You may print or download one copy of the materials for your personal, noncommercial use. 2) You may print or download copies of the materials for an in-person class setting for educational use. Any other use of any of MBTechWorks.com content and graphics without prior permission for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Efforts are made to ensure accuracy of information on this website, but we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to MBTechWorks, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A.