The Raspberry Pi computing boards were developed to encourage students and hobbyists to get more involved in programming and computing hardware projects thereby increasing their skills in these areas. This objective has been wildly successful. Millions of Raspberry Pi have been sold throughout the world with a fantastic range of projects .
So what can you do with your Raspberry Pi? Here are some projects others have done to give some ideas.
- Digital Picture Frame
- Egg Coloring Bot
- Sync Christmas Lights and Music
- BrickPi – Raspberry Pi Robot
- Raspberry Pi-based State Poster Project
- Wifi Internet Radio Player
- XBMC Media Center
- Our Capacitive Touch Player
- Automate Time-Lapse Photos
- Automate the Watering of your Plants