Pi 3 Model B Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3 model B with 1GB RAM and 1.2Ghz Quad Core Processor!
- Mini Wireless Touchpad Keyboard 2.4GHz – really cool! (5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ 145mm x 95mm)
- Preinstalled Raspbian OS on 8 GB Class 10 high speed micro SD card. (SD card brand may vary, but all are high-speed class 10 or faster).
- On-board WiFi 802.11 N and Bluetooth 4.1.
- 5V 2Amp Power Supply 100 – 240v AC input US plug.
- 6′ HDMI Cable (check your TV or monitor to be sure you have an HDMI port – order HDMI to VGA adapter if needed – see below)
- Select either a Black or Translucent case, or no case.
- Quick Start Guide for Raspberry Pi – 11 page booklet with basic setup and configuration.
- Software Quick Start Guide for Raspberry Pi – 19 page booklet covers a few of the more important/interesting applications included with Raspbian.
We’ve preinstalled and configured Raspbian OS – just power up and boot straight to Raspbian GUI!
Pi 3 Model B Specifications
- 2Ghz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex A53 CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 4GHz 802.11n WiFi on board
- Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy (BLE) on board
- Micro SD slot
- Video: HDMI
- GPU: 400MHz VideoCore IV
- Audio: 3.5mm jack or via HDMI
- Power: 5v at 660 ma
- 4 USB Ports
- 1 Ethernet port 10/100
- 40 Pin GPIO expansion header
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm
Don’t have an HDMI port on your monitor, but do have a VGA port? Our HDMI to VGA converter will connect your Raspberry Pi to your monitor! More info and order at: HDMI to VGA Converter
MBTechWorks Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us so we can make it right or offer a full a refund for its return!
Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi Logo are trademarks of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.