Make your Raspberry Pi into a capacitive touch sensor / player. This is a fun Raspberry Pi project. Connect either the included touch keypad or the MPR121 board with input wires to the Pi. Run the included Capacitive Touch Player Application and have some fun! Over 90 percussion sounds available. Add your own .wav sounds too!
- MPR121 capacitive touch keypad with 12 touch pads
- MPR121 capacitive touch board with pre-soldered header pins
- 8 GB Class 10 high speed micro SD card with:
- Raspbian OS preinstalled and configured
- I2C communications configured
- MBTechWorks Capacitive Touch Player software application
- Connector wire
- Portable, amplified speaker
- User guide
(Raspberry Pi not included).